Monday, December 6, 2010

ALODIA GOSIENGFIAO ON ABS-CBN



Hello there Alodia fans! :) Alodia Gosiengfiao is now hosting ABS-CBN's new TV comedy reality show -- Laugh Out Loud with host-actor Luis Manzano every Saturday night.

I just watched it last Saturday and was pretty shocked when I saw Alodia. As an Alodia fan, I couldn't help myself from jumping out of happiness, that at last, there's a way that I can see her more often other than surfing the internet all day looking at her beautiful Cosplay pictures. I have to thank ABS-CBN for that! :)

Anyways, for those who don't know much about her, Alodia started from Cosplaying different Anime characters. Here are some of her beautiful Cosplay pictures:


Alodia as Kagome of Inuyasha. One of my favorite Animes ever!


Pretty huh? :) More power to you Alodia!

No comments:

Post a Comment