Friday, January 28, 2011

CHRISTOFER DREW: Sexiest "Emo" Alive!



Well, I don't even know if he's an emo or not. His songs doesn't sound like those other hard screamo songs that mostly emo's listen to. Maybe, he only looks like one but he doesn't sound like them. In fact, Chris' songs are very smooth in the ears! You can be easily captivated to his songs by his cool voice just like what happened to me. I actually never heard of him before. I only got to know him this December 2010 when I was surfing Youtube and accidentally played one of his music videos. The first song of him that I've heard which is the one that I accidentally played was "Can't Stand It". Man, you don't know how much I raped the Replay button after listening to that song! I just couldn't stop listening to it, and was already able to memorize the lyrics after 30 minutes of listening. After that, I spent the whole day searching for more of his songs. According to the blogs that I've read about him, they said that he is a very nice guy. They also said that he is a type of an artist who loves to talk and mingle to his fans. That's so sweet of him.

Chris also has a blog ya know -- and that is what I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR! I just couldn't find  his blog due to the number of posers that are pretending to be him on the internet. I want to see his official blog. The blog where the magic started. The blog where everybody first knew him. If only somebody could send me a link of his blog then I will really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment